Who We Are
Since our founding in 1949, Bailey has been dedicated to providing end-to-end material handling solutions that keep our customers running
efficiently. At our 12 locations throughout Tennessee, north Georgia, and southeastern Kentucky, we offer forklifts and other equipment from leading brands, including Crown Lift Trucks, Cat Lift Trucks, Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, Jungheinrich, Kalmar, and Hoist, as well as rentals and 24/7 parts & service. With 12 locations, 200+ certified technicians, and a 4-hour response time guarantee, we guarantee you will get the support you need when you need it.
Our intralogistics solutions go beyond forklifts, delivering you the warehouse design, racking, automation, and storage solutions you need in One Material Handling Solution. We are proud to be family-owned and operated, certified woman-owned, and the first TRUE Zero Waste forklift dealership in the nation.
Bailey Company Facts
- We are a WBENC and NWBOC certified woman-owned business
- We are the nation’s first TRUE Certified Zero Waste forklift dealership and Tennessee’s first TRUE Certified Zero Waste business
- We have been family-owned and family-operated since the company’s founding in 1949 by James Bailey and are now in our third generation
- For Cat and Jungheinrich lift trucks, the “Parts Fast or Parts Free Guarantee” ensures next-business-day delivery of parts or they are free
- Whether it’s through sponsorship of charity events, company-sponsored employee volunteer work, or a developing environmental program, The Bailey Company, Inc. tries to always maintain a strong connection with the community and set an example for corporate responsibility
- Our twelve locations throughout Tennessee, northern Georgia, and southern Kentucky are located so that our entire territory is covered within a one-hour drive of a Bailey Company store
- We have over 300 employees and 190 service vans to provide customers the best possible products and service
- Our lines of tires and mobile tire presses allow us to not only get you the tires you need but also come to your workplace to get the tires pressed on your trucks
- Our rental fleet is one of the largest in the nation and includes everything from pallet jacks to 50,000lb capacity units
- We currently have over 11,000 units enrolled in our Lift-Care Planned Maintenance Program, including 1800+ customer units enrolled in our Care Plus Fleet management program.
Please explore our website and contact us. We would love to work with you to provide your company with the material handling services it needs.