Stay Charging. Stop Changing.
It’s time to upgrade your forklift performance by using lithium-ion technology. When compared to lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion lasts up to three times longer. Higher efficiency and extended run time coupled with greater productivity and lower cost of ownership.
Extended Run Time, Extended Life
Lithium-ion Energy Storage Systems are perfect for multi-shift operations. Experience opportunity charging at high recharge rates throughout each shift, without risking any damage to the battery. With opportunity charging during breaks and shift changes, Lithium-ion Energy Storage Systems:
Handles one shift or multiple shifts with no need for extra batteries or the downtime required to change them.
Increases uptime, enabling one battery to achieve more run time in a 24-hour period.
Outperforms lead-acid batteries, saving replacement and service costs over time.
Lithium-ion battery technology better maintains voltage and capacity in low temperature environments.
Less Maintenance, Lower Costs
Lithium-ion technology virtually eliminates the time-consuming and hazardous tasks associated with lead-acid batteries.
- No battery swapping
- No battery watering
- No routine battery maintenance
- No special battery rooms
- No employee exposure to harmful acids and vapors
Take Advantage of Opportunity Charging
Less downtime is crucial for keeping up with market demand. With opportunity charging, Lithium-ion can be charged during operators short breaks throughout shifts and at their convenience. Say goodbye to dedicated time for charging and battery swapping and have confidence that your lift trucks can now operate 24/7. With Lithium-ion, you can expect a battery to charge within one hour staying at the ideal 40%-80% State of Charge (SOC).
Complete Integration. Optimized Performance.
- Convenient lateral charge ports allow for quick and easy opportunity charging without removing the battery from the lift truck.
- On-truck displays show discharge levels and event codes without the need for an additional display, promoting ease of service and protecting battery life.
- Battery management system helps extend battery life by preventing operation outside of warrantied conditions.
- The high-frequency charger simplifies the charging process by communicating with the battery management system to ensure proper charging.
Support You Can Depend On
With 12 strategically placed branches and 24/7 service, Bailey Company offers integrated support solutions for lift trucks, chargers and batteries. Ask us about an individualized energy consultation and we’ll provide you recommendations based on your specific needs and goals.